4 star campsite in Charente-Maritime
Camping vacations in Charente-Maritime
The campsite located in La Rochelle, offers you 4 stars services for your stay:
- A varied rental stock in the heart of the Charente-Maritime
- Accommodations adapted for your stay with family or friends
- A large covered and heated aquatic area for even more comfort
- 4-star services and entertainment
- And finally, an ideal location to explore the Charente-Maritime
The team of our 4 star campsite in Charente-Maritime is there for you to spend real vacations in camping in Charente-Maritime.
Welcome drink, tourist information, ticket office, Wifi, stores and businesses nearby, laundry, wellness area, bar with terrace, restaurant, festive or sports activities, water park, evening shows, playgrounds, children’s club, etc… Everything has been thought of for your safety in our establishment in Charente Maritime, which is supervised at night throughout the summer. Vacationers who come to spend a family vacation at our outdoor hotel can choose from a variety of rentals, such as mobile homes under the trees near the indoor heated pool, or camping sites for caravans, tents or motor homes just a stone’s throw from our family campground playground.
Mobile home rental in Charente-Maritime
By choosing to rent a mobile home at the campsite Le Beaulieu****, you are getting ready to spend your vacations inone of the most beautiful campsites in Charente-Maritime.
And the quality of your stay depends primarily on the quality of your accommodation. We have designed a range of 102 rental accommodations to meet all needs and budgets, without sacrificing your comfort.
Our mobile homes, all equipped with a covered terrace and an outdoor wooden table, are functional. Whether they are Eco for 2 people, Comfort for 4 people or Family for up to 6 people, they are all equipped with a flat screen TV. Depending on the number of guests, their surface area varies from 15 to 36 m2 and the number of rooms from one to three.
Available in Comfort, Premium or Privilege versions, their interior equipment is all of high quality but varies according to the model chosen (e.g. presence of a dishwasher, ceramic hob, separate shower room and toilet, etc.).
Our rental rates naturally vary according to the type of accommodation and the seasonality.
Discover the Charente Maritime
Located just a stone’s throw from the city, the La Rochelle campsite is the ideal starting point for visiting the Charente-Maritime.
A land of hospitality and history, Charente-Maritime combines all the pleasures of the coast with the flavors of the land.
From the Charente Maritime you will have various places of interest to visit. You will discover the Fort Boyard or the history of Rochefort and the Fort Louvois, or bask on the fine sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean in front of the island of Oléron. Stroll also in the coastal towns of Fouras, Châtelaillon, Royan. Finally, you can also visit the charms of La Flotte and Ars-en-Ré, Mornac-sur-Seudre or Talmont-sur-Gironde.
In Poitou-Charentes, the Charente-Maritime is a territory with varied landscapes, whose main cities are La Rochelle, Saintes and Rochefort. From the fortifications to the great nature reserves, passing by the Poitevin marshes and the great beaches on the Atlantic, the treasures to discover in Charente-Maritime are infinite. The old port of La Rochelle as well as the arsenal of Rochefort are must-sees of the destination. Inland, theroyal abbey of Saint-Jean-d’Angély is also worth an excursion or a detour. All this territory rich in colors that you will be able to discover from the camping le Beaulieu in Charente-Maritime.
9 good reasons to stay at a campsite in Charente-Maritime
- An ideal destination to discover the Vauban defensive works: from the Rochefort arsenal to the fortifications of Saint-Martin-de-Ré, including the citadel of the Château d’Oléron, the fort of the bay on the island of Aix, Fort Lupin or the Vauban fort of Fouras, all of these sites bear witness to the strategic importance of Charente-Maritime in the 17th century.
- 150 km of beaches: among the most beautiful in France, they are ideal for games, swimming, but also for fishing and water sports. See you in La Rochelle, Châtelaillon, Fouras, Ronce-les-Bains, La Tremblade, Saint-Palais, Royan, Meschers or Talmont! In addition, there are many bicycle paths along the Atlantic coast.
- Precious islands to discover: Ré, Oléron, Aix and Madame, the four islands of Charente-Maritime are a must.
- The most famous fort in France: a monumental fortification ordered by Napoleon Bonaparte and built on a sandbank in the middle of the sea, Fort Boyard is the shooting site of the famous TV game show that bears its name.
- Majestic lighthouses:the Cordouan lighthouse is the oldest in France still in activity. Called the “king of lighthouses”, it is also the only lighthouse at sea that can be visited!
- The land of the Hermione: Rochefort is the construction site of the Hermione, the frigate that led Lafayette to America, and the home port of its current replica.
- A natural labyrinth to discover by boat: the second wetland in France after the Camargue, the Marais Poitevin invites you to a rejuvenating boat ride on its canals to discover its incredible biodiversity!
- A tempting gastronomy with local products and numerous specialties : melons, salt of Brouage, hens of Marans, mussels of bouchot, oysters Marennes, millas charentais, potatoes of the island of Ré or fresh cheese the “jonchée”. Stop at the producers to taste the regional flavors such as the Beurlay cake, the mussels of bouchots, the oysters of Marennes Oléron, or the farci charen