A campsite with a swimming pool
A covered and heated swimming pool for
enjoy it all year round
The indoor pool is open from 6th April to the 3rd November. The open-air pool, its wellness facilities, its aquasplash and its large slide are open from mid-May to mid-September, depending on the weather conditions.
Even if you go at the very beginning of the season, like in April, you will be able to enjoy swimming in water of ideal temperature.
Want to relax during the All Saints’ Day vacations? The 4 star campsite Le Beaulieu invites you to relax under the massaging jets of its indoor pool. Your children, even the very young, will enjoy the water park to the fullest thanks to the paddling pool also present in the covered area.
Swimming in summer and winter
at the campsite
Swimming should not remain the privilege of summer vacations: we also expect a stay out of season that we rest, we resource and we change our mind (closed 3rd November).
A covered and heated pool at your vacation spot is ideal for relaxing with the family. You can swim and teach your children to swim, spend entire afternoons in thewarm water, or add daily morning swims to your vacation schedule.
After a day of hiking, sightseeing or shopping, your muscles and joints are waiting for this moment: give them a little relaxation under the hydromassage jets!
A year-round campground with an indoor pool is also an ideal choice for families with young children.
Your little ones are not yet in school? Take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy the calm of the off-season vacations together!
Camping with indoor pool open all year round : practical information
Theaquatic area includes:
- Heated covered pool (6th April to 3rf November)
- A covered heated balneo pool (6th April to 3rf November)
- A heated indoor paddling pool with games (6th April to 3rf November)
- An outdoor heated pool (mid-May to mid-September depending on weather conditions)
- An outdoor aquatic playground (aquasplash) (mid-May to mid-September depending on weather conditions)
- An outdoor self-braking waterslide (mid-May to mid-September depending on weather conditions)
- A beach and its deckchairs (mid May to mid September depending on weather conditions)
- Sanitary facilities and lockers for your belongings are available at the entrance to the water park of your year-round campground with indoor pool.
- Swimming is supervised in July and August.
- The opening hours of the aquatic area are wide, from 10 am to 8 pm in high season.
- In low season, the aquatic complex closes at 7 pm.